How to solve that Microsoft keeps asking me to sign-in?

Reported
Anonymous
2024-04-29T18:23:40+00:00

Every day that I use my private laptop and use MS Office products (Word and Excel mainly), I get the pop up message that I need to sign in (see the screenshots below). One reads the code: aka.ms/sso-info. Once I sign in things are good. The moment I turn off my laptop and turn it on again, it happens again. It started a couple of months ago. It drives me nuts. I browsed through the community but I do not seem to find the answer to this problem. I have Windows 11. See below a screen shot. I appreciate your help!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

38 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-08T11:00:40+00:00

    It mentions this in that article, so that shouldn't be the problem:

    **"How often will this notice appear to my users?**This notice appears once per user per device. After selecting Continue, the notice will no longer appear. The notice will only appear again in the first app the user accesses after signing in to Windows if the user has not signed in to Windows for 90 days, or they remove and re-add a cloud account to Windows."

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-26T09:55:27+00:00

    It was so frustrating that whatever I tried, no fix helped. I had a final idea which seems to have solved the issue for me. At least I hope so, we will see in a few days I guess, but so far, it seems to be working.

    Since Microsoft Apps were nagging about SSO I thought about what would happen if i actually unliked my Microsoft account from my windows account and turned it into a local account instead ( Settings / Accounts / Your info --> Sign in with a local account instead.

    After I logged back in with a local account, I had to enter my microsoft account credentials into most MS Apps once more (Edge, Office, OneDrive...). I rebooted quite a couple of times today and did not have to enter any MS account credentials (or SSO verifications) anymore.

    If it really keeps on staying this way, I'll just live with like this, since there is no big advantage in using an MS account within Windows anyway (especially if the alternative is having to deal with re-entering credentials every single time).

    If it should not work anymore within a couple days, I'll make sure to reply to my post to let you guys know.

    Back for report. It's been a couple of days and my issue seems to be fixed with the workaround I've applied.

    For clearing things up, in case someone didn't quite understand my thought process behind the workaround:

    Microsoft is nagging us about an SSO login, which in short means that it is trying to automatically log you in into services using your existing MS account, which is currently logged on in your Windows instance. This normally allows you to log in much faster into applications, as it is using your credentials automatically from your current session. Since the SSO part is nagging at the moment, I unlinked my Microsoft account from my Windows account and I'm using a local account instead (which can be done in the Windows account settings - a quick google search will show you how to do it).

    Since I am logging in with a local account to Windows now, like in the good old days, there is no more SSO login happening with other MS services, such as Edge, Office and OneDrive. Instead of using SSO, I now need to log in into these services individually - using my MS account. After logging in into these accounts one final time (without SSO), the issue was fixed for me.

    Beware though: Upon logging in into the services individually, Windows may ask you, if you want to link your MS account to your Windows account. The prompt might come in different ways like "do you want to sign in into other services automatically" (I'm not paraphrasing here). It's important to neglect these kinds of prompts in the future, until the SSO issue has been fixed.

    Hope this helps someone out there.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-22T20:04:34+00:00

    Thanks yka1988 for letting us all know about your approach. I hope it works. Let us know once you feel it really solved the issue. Best!

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-22T18:56:25+00:00

    It was so frustrating that whatever I tried, no fix helped. I had a final idea which seems to have solved the issue for me. At least I hope so, we will see in a few days I guess, but so far, it seems to be working.

    Since Microsoft Apps were nagging about SSO I thought about what would happen if i actually unliked my Microsoft account from my windows account and turned it into a local account instead ( Settings / Accounts / Your info --> Sign in with a local account instead.

    After I logged back in with a local account, I had to enter my microsoft account credentials into most MS Apps once more (Edge, Office, OneDrive...). I rebooted quite a couple of times today and did not have to enter any MS account credentials (or SSO verifications) anymore.

    If it really keeps on staying this way, I'll just live with like this, since there is no big advantage in using an MS account within Windows anyway (especially if the alternative is having to deal with re-entering credentials every single time).

    If it should not work anymore within a couple days, I'll make sure to reply to my post to let you guys know.

    0 comments No comments