How to solve that Microsoft keeps asking me to sign-in?

Reported
Anonymous
2024-04-29T18:23:40+00:00

Every day that I use my private laptop and use MS Office products (Word and Excel mainly), I get the pop up message that I need to sign in (see the screenshots below). One reads the code: aka.ms/sso-info. Once I sign in things are good. The moment I turn off my laptop and turn it on again, it happens again. It started a couple of months ago. It drives me nuts. I browsed through the community but I do not seem to find the answer to this problem. I have Windows 11. See below a screen shot. I appreciate your help!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

38 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-10T14:59:23+00:00

    There is no 'Microsoft apps can sign me in', only 'Microsoft apps can ASK ME TO sign in'. This is intolerable as copilot asks me to sign in every time and it's so frustrating I don't use it any more. Someone below is suggesting it's a Europe problem, something to do with sign in changes here.

    If I'm signed in to my microsoft account, copilot should also be signed in, surely?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T18:48:05+00:00

    Hi everyone who responded to the issue I posted on April 29, 2024!

    Unfortunately, the problem still persists on my end, and it seems Microsoft hasn't addressed it yet (not surprising, I suppose). I'm still hoping that a solution will emerge eventually. Thanks to everyone who took the time to engage with this issue.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-31T18:04:02+00:00

    I've got the same issue. Anybody can help?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-14T17:28:57+00:00

    Same issue here, and this is really irritating. I too am based in Europe.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-07T10:10:03+00:00

    I am back at square one now again. Now I have to log-in MS after I start my laptop.

    0 comments No comments