For me, the same issue persists as well unfortunately. Based in Europe, happens everytime on start up of my PC.
How to solve that Microsoft keeps asking me to sign-in?
Every day that I use my private laptop and use MS Office products (Word and Excel mainly), I get the pop up message that I need to sign in (see the screenshots below). One reads the code: aka.ms/sso-info. Once I sign in things are good. The moment I turn off my laptop and turn it on again, it happens again. It started a couple of months ago. It drives me nuts. I browsed through the community but I do not seem to find the answer to this problem. I have Windows 11. See below a screen shot. I appreciate your help!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
38 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-08-14T07:44:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-08-05T09:40:04+00:00 Same problem, can't solve it for monthes now
-
Anonymous
2024-06-14T05:09:17+00:00 same issue, very annoying, indeed !! waiting for an update
-
Anonymous
2024-05-21T18:14:56+00:00 I'm looking forward for a sollution on this, my girlfriend has the same, mine did it sometimes which makes it even weirder.
hopefully this thread will be updated with a response from MS
-
Anonymous
2024-04-30T15:06:12+00:00 Hi Kayece, thanks for taking the time to help me out. I did what you wrote but then I found a different wording that what you said ("Microsoft apps can sign me in".). "It reads All apps can ask to sign me in", see attached screenshot
. I clicked on Manage behind Account Settings but then got on to my Microsoft Account page and I didnøt know what to do there as there is a lot to click on.
You also wrote: "If it is already set or the issue persists, please try to remove the email and then restart your computer. Login again on your apps and check if the issue persists." but I didn't understand that. Which email do I need to remove?
Thanks for helping out.
PS Can it be that my work account plays a conflicting role here is well? I do not use my work account on my private laptop but I do use my personal Google Chrome account on both laptops.