Hi Keith,
Thank you for sharing the way you fixed it! I'm glad you managed to find the solution.
Regards,
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I use the shortcut, the dictation window no longer appears.
EDIT: I found a solution, In the language settings I had to install a different regional English, uninstall my regional English, reinstall my regional English while restarting in between and this reset the keyboard settings allowing me to use the windows+H key again
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Keith,
Thank you for sharing the way you fixed it! I'm glad you managed to find the solution.
Regards,
I found a solution, In the language settings I had to install a different regional English, uninstall my regional English, reinstall my regional English while restarting in between and this reset the keyboard settings allowing me to use the windows+H key again
Very strange,
What's you windows version? type WINVER in search.
Has anything happened before this stopped working?
Could you check for Windows Updates?
If you recently upgraded to 24H2 do you have the option to roll back the update? (Settings>Reset)
If you think a simple Windows update happened before this issue appeared, can you check in update history if there's any recent update and uninstall it/them?