Most likely from your images, the screen does not need to be replaced, it looks like a connection problem with the tape connector.
Laptop screen appears black, pink and green
Asus VivoBook Pro 16X OLED laptop screen turns pink and yellow when pressing the power button This problem appeared after I turned off my device to go to sleep, and the next day this problem appeared.
Notice that the Google browser appears blurry in the background. Once I press the power button, the screen appears like this: half pink and half yellow and the Google browser is blurry in the background.
turned on the laptop again and this time the screen appeared black (right) pink and green (left) and the mouse pointer appeared in the green part and I was able to move it and In the same green part, a part of the word “restart the device” appeared slightly, and I pressed it with the Enter button, but nothing happened.
hat is the problem and does it require changing the screen?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you for the images and that information.
That indicates a hardware problem, not a software problem.
It may be the tape connector that connects the screen to the motherboard needs to be re-connected or some other fault, it would be best to bring your system to a PC Repair Shop, the tape connector is very delicate and easily broken, it is best to let them fix that.
Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
1
Please provide a photo of the screen on your laptop showing the discoloration problem on the screen.
2
It is a bit unclear, when you start your laptop now, do you see the Asus logo screen, then do you see the spinning dots to indicate Windows is attempting to start, then the login screen and can you actually get into Windows?
3 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-10-18T12:51:51+00:00 Thank you very much
You have relieved me You have relieved me because I was afraid... After I cleaned the fans using the electronics cleaner you mentioned.. I turned on the laptop and worked on it for about 5/8 hours and nothing happened but when I turned on the laptop today I found it like this... at first it was just pink with Google browser in a blurry way and when I closed the laptop and restarted it the screen was half pink and the other half yellow with Google browser and now it has become like this.. If the problem is with the screen itself, why didn't it appear immediately after I cleaned the fans? Rather, it continued to work normally for hours, but I don't know why this problem occurred after I turned off the device. I really hope it's just a cable.