I don't see the community tab in my rewards dashboard so I can't access family cause I was gonna ask my mom for some points

Anonymous
2024-08-10T22:01:39+00:00

I can't find community tab

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

9 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. paulr0511 49,300 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-12T12:48:18+00:00

    Yes that is correct cristiano but hopefully they will consider implementing something different in the future but as of now points sharing will not be back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T12:46:54+00:00

    Oh i understand like someone adds themselves and shares points with there main oh well make sure you close it for a while people really use hacks to redeem robux mostly robux

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. paulr0511 49,300 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-11T22:14:39+00:00

    This was disabled as there is growing concerns with regards to abuse and fraud and this is also to avoid exploit on the system which can easily manipulate points sharing and as of the time being it looks like this options it will not be back anytime soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T19:07:32+00:00

    And why is it disabled sorry for asking to much I just wanna know

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments