Annotate on Edge does not stay

Anonymous
2024-01-30T01:26:27+00:00

Recently, I updated Edge. I use to annotate on PDF using my mouse on Mac. It works very well until Edge updated. The annotate will disappear at the moment I finish drawing a line or any drawing. Can anyone help to fix it? Thanks

Microsoft Edge | Read PDFs | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

7 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-06T04:26:18+00:00

    In fact, it happens only if I use the pencil to draw. When I write down or highlight the texts, it works well, but when I try to circle something, it disappears.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T19:01:22+00:00

    I've just realized I think this might be a result of the recent macOS 14.3 update, for whatever that's worth.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments