Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So I was using edge with no problems on my pc but then I noticed 1 day edge logged me out and said I had to verify that it was me using the account and not someone else. When I tried to log in to verify its me the login pop up appears but its a blank screen. If I go to outlook I can also log in without having any problem its just the Edge login that has this problem.. I have tried resetting edge, deleting cookies, deactivating firewalls, antivirus, and all the web protection provided by microsoft, also deactivated any power efficiency related tool for the edge and I have no extensions whatsoever. Reinstalled... checked if I had the latest windows update... nothing seems to work... I dont know what else to do to fix this "blank microsoft edge login screen"... meanwhile I use it on my phone and I have no issue whatsoever... I'm logged in on that same account and everything is working fine
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I recommend you to recheck this thread:
They found other solution that involves changing the language of your entire system and then change it again to your usual language.
Thank you that worked! Finally I was able to sign in again
Hi,
Try this procedure:
Press the Win + R keys, type:
inetcpl.cpl
click ok
In the next window that appears, Click the Advanced tab.
Select the "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" option on that tab.
Press the Apply and OK buttons.
Thank you for the information, it's a really annoying bugg.... I hope they fix it soon because I really don't want to go back to chrome.