Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
when I open a pdf from anywhere into edge the highlighter and the annotation tool are not working like the annotations are not visible and moreover the saving is working like if i try to draw something the file is changed, and I am prompted to save it.
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
We cannot reproduce the issue you have described on macOS.
As I have mentioned above, this could be a bug in Edge. You need to submit the issue by opening the PDF file in question, select the "3 dots" icon in the top-right of the window, then select "Help and feedback"->"Send feedback".
Thanks for your patience and understanding.