Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the past couple of days, no matter how much time I leave between searches on my iPhone I do not receive points. I've written to tech support but have been ignored.
Between this and the way they're being petty by reducing the 5- and 10-point offers to 1 and 2 points, I'm pretty much out. I've already changed the default search engine on my browsers (desktop, phone, tablet) back to Google and am about to delete all MS apps from the same.
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, Microsoft is getting ready to loose me. I have been loyal to them their entire existence. Any new technology for me will be to the Apple technology. A rewards program they are using to not just screw us but to insult us and accusing us of cheating in some way!
Micrsoft Rewards use to be a stable high quality platform. In the last year it has become frustrating at times accusing my wife and ME OF "violating terms of agreement" implying we were cheating and froze our earned points and would not allow us to convert the points to any reward options. Wrote Microsoft Rewards to try to understand what the issues were and basically got gobble dequak response. No it is virtually impossible to get credit for mobile and mobile searches. Maybe get credited with 20 points a day for searches done on our crappy Microsoft Surfaces and 5 or 10 points on our cell phones. Microsoft appears to be a **** organization and while we have enjoyed the fruits of owning Micrsoft stock for 20+ years we are ready to dispose of our stock in the company because we are embarassed to be shareholders in a Company that has such terrible customer support and ethics
I need help my mobile sreach doesn't work.
Doing the same, switching back to Google...
Good day LeslieNY, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. Are you not earning after sometime after doing the search and the activities? This is most likely due to the recent changes for Microsoft Rewards which includes earning points including the cooldown system which affects activities as well.
https://www.pcworld.com/article/2160414/microso...
https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/mi...
https://www.windowslatest.com/2023/11/30/micros...
___________________________________________________________
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
___________________________________________________________
Regards,
Paul R.