Unable use the draw feature on PDF using edge anymore on my mac, it worked before

Anonymous
2023-07-28T18:03:31+00:00

It seems I cannot use the draw feature on pdf anymore on my mac using edge.

Its strange because it used to work perfectly a few months ago, and the draw feature still appears on the tool bar. However, when I draw a line I can see it but it just don't stay there, it disappears once I finish drawing. What kind of bug is that? Please help.

Monte

Microsoft Edge | Read PDFs | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

24 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T09:48:54+00:00

    I have the same issue on linux too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T13:39:01+00:00

    i too have this problem in ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS, dell inspiron 7580 16GB, 18/fev.. someone fixes this problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T13:01:45+00:00

    Same problem here. This problem just came to me last week. Mine is a Macbook Air 15'

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-28T19:00:54+00:00

    Dear J,if you need more help don't hesitate to post here.

    Thanks see you soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-28T18:43:31+00:00

    Oh ok I will keep checking and updating. Please let me know if you get news from their side.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments