Troubleshooting browser crashes or performance issues on older Windows versions
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I had about 15 tabs opened, and Microsoft Edge abruptly crashed.
Reopen closed tab did not work this time around, please fix. Hadn't accessed some tabs in a couple of days and I'm not going to remember which ones they were exactly in my history so the Reopen Closed Tab would be very helpful but like I said, it does not work this time around for some unknown reason.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Troubleshooting browser crashes or performance issues on older Windows versions
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Different user here, but one with the same problem. Yesterday my system had a bug-check crash. When I restarted and relaunched Edge, i did not get an option to restore the previous session's tabs, so I had to go through the history to find them.
My question is, where is that 'previous session' stored within Windows? Is it a folder or database accessible to end users?
Hello AnonCat58,
When you say "Reopen closed tabs did not work this time around", did you not receive a popup to restore your tabs, or did you see the pop-up, but clicking on restore did not relaunch your tabs?
Also, were you able to reopen your tabs using K0MB suggestions?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more