I have an expired password. I cannot send emails. What to do?

Anonymous
2023-03-16T19:37:46+00:00

Laptop.

Microsoft Edge | Open the browser | Previous Windows versions

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

10 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T15:17:32+00:00

    Brian,

    I still cannot send emails from this account. I went through the MFA process. What's next? Please advise.

    Fabian

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Brian Tillman 27,415 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-03-17T23:24:12+00:00

    I see in the forum you have a response that didn't make it to what I can see on the platform where I'm responding to you. Can you include a copy of the message you received stating that your password has expired? Is this the password for your mailbox? If it is, can you log into your mailbox using a web browser using the purportedly expired password?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Brian Tillman 27,415 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-03-17T23:08:45+00:00

    Again, you can't type an address. Include just the domain, like @outlook.com.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-17T02:14:15+00:00

    Brian,

    Are you still out there?

    Fabian

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-17T02:13:42+00:00

    Brian,

    I received an email stating that my microsoft email had expired as of March 15th. It could be a hack. Please advise.

    Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

    [email protected] message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments