Try deleting this Registry Key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost
Then reboot your device and then check that
you are no longer in an Insider Channel.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am unable to leave the Windows insider program within my device's Windows Update>Windows Insider Program>Leaving the Insider Program> (Sign into Microsoft on Edge or Chrome) Leave the Program Now>Stop receiving Insider Preview builds.
Note: I have been signed up to the program for a matter of hours, did a fresh reinstall of Windows 11 and would like to make sure my system does not auto update to the newest Beta build. Now it appears I will be forced to even if I attempt to disenroll and I will have to install Windows 11 again to prevent this.
(I am the admin on my machine as well)
Additionally, I am unable to click off "Unenroll this device when the next version of Windows releases" - It is greyed out and is not an option for me.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try deleting this Registry Key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost
Then reboot your device and then check that
you are no longer in an Insider Channel.
Insider answer marking and thanks are few
and far between so this is appreciated!! :)