A downloadable tool for offline campaign management and bulk editing
How can I bulk upload company names under Target?
Hi there,
I recently learned that we can target specific company names and adjust bids accordingly, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to bulk upload them. I’m using the latest version of Microsoft Ads Editor, but I don’t see an option for this under "Keywords and Targeting."
Manually adding them one by one would be too time-consuming. Does anyone know a workaround or the correct way to do this?
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Microsoft Advertising | Customer tools | Microsoft Advertising Editor
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
6 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more