Revolut debit card is declined

Martin Melka 326 Reputation points
2022-10-26T12:05:32.34+00:00

Hi,

I want to sign up for an Azure subscription with my Revolut VISA debit card but I am getting rejected. The error message states

Sorry, we can't accept pre-paid cards. Please try another payment method.

But the card is not pre-paid. It is a regular physical (not virtual!) debit card. What's the catch?

Azure Advisor
Azure Advisor

An Azure personalized recommendation engine that helps users follow best practices to optimize Azure deployments.


13 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Rafal Lukawiecki 0 Reputation points
    2024-07-06T09:50:23.85+00:00

    I have the same issue using Revolut Business for Microsoft Azure billing. Microsoft Support suggested I create an issue on the forum to be upvoted by others who would like to use Revolut Bank for Microsoft payments. The link is here:https://feedback.azure.com/d365community/idea/be2953b4-783b-ef11-a296-6045bdbc5330

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  4. VikkiVuk 15 Reputation points
    2023-08-21T15:59:09.5866667+00:00

    Hello,

    I have opened a feedback post in the feedback forum and I would like to kindly ask you to upvote this request so that we can get Microsoft to support Revolut because currently they do not support it. The post is here: https://feedback.azure.com/d365community/idea/91d24e4e-3b40-ee11-a81c-0022484c92b1.

    Thank you in advance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  5. Andy Ryan 0 Reputation points
    2023-05-17T08:46:28.0866667+00:00

    Hi All,

    I was having a similar problem yesterday so I contacted Revolut. Once I enabled the card's online payments (card settings) in the Revolut Business app I was able to validate my card with MSFT.

    Hope this helps.

    Andy

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.