Maybe Azure Stack HCI version 22H2 (OS Build 20349).
New Product: Microsoft Server Operating System-22H2. What is it?
Microsoft Server Operating System-22H2 appeared in the Product and Classification.
What operating system is it for?
There is current product:
Microsoft Server operating system-21H2 (with small os letters), which belongs to Windows Server 2022.
Thank you
Windows for business | Windows Server | User experience | Other
10 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
CSAD Praha holding a.s. UAN 121 Reputation points
2022-11-01T10:09:24.05+00:00 Can you MS guys, please tell us, what operating system this product belongs to?
-
CSAD Praha holding a.s. UAN 121 Reputation points
2022-10-20T06:24:15.607+00:00 There were never two products for one OS. So I'm curious about what it is. It should not be original Windows server 2022. Maybe R2.
-
aspire2021 0 Reputation points2024-01-20T09:39:55.45+00:00 I think this is a feature update for Microsoft Server Operating System-21H2 and can be enabled with KB5016060,Now I'm trying to verify my reply.
-
Beck, Paul 0 Reputation points
2023-10-19T13:14:10.05+00:00 Server 2022 Annual Channel releases, applicable to Server Core only I believe