A couple of months ago I bought a Dell laptop. It's 32 g ram and my other laptop was a HP and had 8 g ram. I love this laptop but it's frustrating for me because I cannot install Microsoft Digital suites 2006. There are other programs out there, but I have no idea what is compatible to this!
The was one of my favorite programs that I used almost daily. There are all these new programs out there that are expensive and I don't know what would be compatible if I can't install it. One of the things that I used this program for was to create images from my photos, make up collages, and so on.
Is there a way to install this program? My HP was at one time Windows 7, then I got the upgrade free to 10, and then free to 11. The program worked just fine.
Is there a way to bypass anything? I have all the original software - Word, Excel, etc. that came with the disc for Microsoft Digital suites 2006.
Any advice is appreciated!
Thanks!