Forgot my 365 Business trial subscrition access email and tenant name

Adriao F Ramos 6 Reputation points
2026-10-07T14:37:02.87+00:00

I created a trial to use 365 business but can remember the email I used and the tenant name. I need an email or phone number to help find them, because the trial will expire an dI will be charged.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Daniel-Vo 6,695 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-07T15:17:55.27+00:00

    Dear @Adriao F Ramos ,

    First of all, I would like to clarify one point: this forum is intended for users to assist one another. No one, including myself, has the authority or the tools to resolve issues related to refunds or subscription cancellations on your behalf.

    However, I can help you verify which domain the invoice charge is for. Since this is private information, I need you to share it via private message.

    After receiving the information, I need to confirm this with the related team, I will respond to you within 24 hours. As this involves personal information, I will share the details through a private message.

    Untitled

    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.