Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Dear @Tang Siew Wai ,
Thank you for reaching out. I understand that you need the Microsoft Tax Residency Certificates for Malaysia–Singapore for the years 2026.
I have sent them to you via private message for your reference. Kindly click the Private messages button shown below to view them.
Regarding the Tax Identification Number (TIN), I’m unable to provide this information. Please contact the Billing team for further assistance with your TIN request.
- Open the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, then click Help & Support located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- In the search bar, type “Request Tax Identification Number (TIN)” > Enter > scroll down, and click on "Get Help" > "Contact support".
- Choose your preferred contact method, fill in the required details, and then click Contact Me to submit your request.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.