Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
A monthly Microsoft charge is most commonly caused by one of these:
- A Microsoft subscription with recurring billing enabled.
- A purchase made by someone with access to the payment method.
- A previously declined charge being retried.
- An in-app purchase.
To find exactly what the 67.05 charge is for:
- Open the Manage your payments page of the Microsoft account dashboard.
- Select Investigate.
- Also check Services & subscriptions and Order history on any Microsoft accounts that might have been used for the purchase.
- If the charge does not appear on any Microsoft account, contact the card or payment provider to dispute the charge.
If the charge is a subscription renewal, the renewal date can also be checked in Services & subscriptions.
References:
- How to investigate a billing charge from Microsoft
- Changes to Clipchamp subscriptions
- Unknown monthly charge - Microsoft Q&A I'm being charged monthly (via a Visa card0 for something which doesn't appear in my subscriptions. How do I stop this?
- Microsoft 365 - Microsoft Q&A Why am I paying $9.99/month and $99/year for Microsoft 365?