My account was deactivated

Brinda Cobb 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T22:53:30.4433333+00:00

Hello, I am a paid subscriber to MS 365 and cannot use my word app. It has a dialog box that states that it was deactivated. Please ceck into tis as I am paid up to date. Tank you. Brinda Cobb

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 271.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T23:26:22.0766667+00:00

    Hello

    Which subscription do you have? For example, Microsoft 365 Basic, Personal or Family?

    If you go to https://account.live.com > Subscriptions, can you verify that it is still active?

    What platform are you using it on? Windows 11, or macOS? If it is macOS, please provide the macOS version.

    I need all of the information above in order to troubleshoot. Thanks!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.