A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)
Artifact Signing: Organization Identity Validation Failures — Assistance Needed
Problem description
I am experiencing failures with organization identity validation in the Artifact Signing service, specifically with two submissions that show a status of 'Failed' without detailed reasons. I need help understanding why these validations failed and how to successfully complete the process.
Environment
Trusted Signing - Preview; Public organization identity validation for public trust signing; Region not specified in case information.
What I've already tried
I submitted two validation requests that both appeared as 'Failed' in the Azure portal. I reviewed the failed request details but they did not provide specific failure reasons. I also checked whether the email verification step was completed, but the portal did not show confirmation of completion. I supplied supporting documentation during the first attempt, which was accepted, but no documentation was requested during the second attempt. I attempted to verify the exact name submitted by inspecting portal records but the data was not accessible.
Current status
Both validation requests are recorded as 'Failed' with no explicit reasons provided. I seek assistance in understanding the causes of these failures and guidance to ensure correct information for future submissions.