Microsoft deleted my account and subscriptions but is sharing me and I need to speak to a human

Meghan Jelloe-Willette 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T15:17:32.2633333+00:00

My account was deleted by Microsoft with all of my Xbox subscriptions. I have tried to recover this account and it created a whole new account with the same email address. All of my games and subscriptions are gone but you are still billing me for Xbox and Minecraft stuff on said account that according to Microsoft doesn’t exist. I paid for all my subscriptions via PayPal and have the whole history of payments for the past 3/4 years. I provided all this to the online stuff and no help. I am unable to cancel payments bc you deleted my account. I would like my account recovered as I have spent lots of money. I need an actual like person to speak to. Not having customer service individuals is just bullshit for a huge company profiting off people.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | iOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Haytham-C 5,630 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-01T19:03:45.6833333+00:00

    Hello Meghan Jelloe-Willette

    Thank you for reaching out. My sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this situation may have caused.

    As community moderators, we do not have access to users' billing information, subscription details, payment methods, invoices, or account records. We also do not have any internal tools or permissions to view, modify, verify, or investigate billing or account-related information on your account.

    I understand that you have tried to recover your account but to no avail, and in order to recover your account, I can only advise trying the Recovery form again since that is the only method to activate the recovery process.

    However, if you still wish to receive assistance with your billing and account concern, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly through the official support channels, where authorized support agents can securely access and review your account information.

    • Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support 
    • Select Microsoft 365
    • Click Get Home Support
    • Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
    • Click Get Help and select Contact Support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab and choose the appropriate product.
    • On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
    • Go to Confirm. Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.

    My apologize that I cannot provide more direct assistance in this matter and appreciate your understanding. I hope the Microsoft Support team will be able to help you resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.