Microsoft 365 apps access issue

Jaria Jaba Shahadat 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T04:31:33.2466667+00:00

I'm not able to use any of the Microsoft 365 apps on my device even though i have the subscription from my university. I've tried downloading them multiple times but that didn't went through and I've also tried getting it fixed through the IT support team of my university and they weren't able to fix it so now I'm reaching out to yall.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Dora-T 1,210 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T04:59:48.83+00:00

    Hi @Jaria Jaba Shahadat

    To better understand the issue, could you please provide a little more information?

    • What happens when you try to download Microsoft 365 apps?
    • Do you receive any error message or error code? If so, please share the exact message or a screenshot. Please hide any personal information in the screenshot before posting.
    • Could you also check which Microsoft 365 subscription is assigned to your university account? You can check this here: https://portal.office.com/account/?ref=Harmony#subscriptions
    • Have you tried following the steps in this article to download and install Microsoft 365?

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum, and I am not a Microsoft Support representative. I can share information based on publicly available resources and provide guidance based on the details you provide.

    I look forward to your update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.