I need assistance with transfering my Microsoft 365 to a new computer

Sylvia Walters 0 Reputation points
2026-09-28T18:14:37.71+00:00

I need help wit a real person to assist with transferring my Microsoft 365 to a new computer. My old computer will no longer update and Microsoft 365 will no longer let me use Microsoft Word. Please do not send me instructions or connect me with a chat. I will need a real person to assist me. Please let me know when we can schedule the phone. I look forward to hearing from you. I have a MAC and need assistance.

Thank you,

Sylvia

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Sylvia Walters 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-28T18:17:15.9966667+00:00

    Can you please give me the email contact information to email Microsoft for assistance or a phone number to ask for assistance with a real person to assist me with transferring Microsoft 365 to a new MAC computer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. EmilyS726 270.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-28T18:54:48.7333333+00:00

    Sylvia, Microsoft support for consumers are all via chat. There's no phone number you can simply call.

    I can try to help you here if you want. I just need a bit more information first.

    On the new computer, can you tell me your macOS version? Also, is your Microsoft 365 subscription purchased from Microsoft, or from Apple?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.