I don't see the community tab in my rewards dashboard so I can't access family cause I was gonna ask my mom for some points

Anonymous
2024-08-10T22:01:39+00:00

I can't find community tab

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

9 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. paulr0511 49,050 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-12T13:27:07+00:00

    Hopefully there will be something like this soon and you can also send a feedback about this via the Feedback Hub app on your PC or via https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T13:22:42+00:00

    I'm sorry for being annoying I'm just nosy

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T13:21:49+00:00

    You guys should add a feature where some people can use it they pass they can use it cause its not quite fair for real family's just an idea from a fan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T18:11:02+00:00

    when will it be available again?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. paulr0511 49,050 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-11T02:21:45+00:00

    Good day cristiano, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. Sorry to know about this but points sharing is not available anymore and therefore you will not be able to get points from your mom.

    Regards,

    Paul R.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments