Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the past couple of days, no matter how much time I leave between searches on my iPhone I do not receive points. I've written to tech support but have been ignored.
Between this and the way they're being petty by reducing the 5- and 10-point offers to 1 and 2 points, I'm pretty much out. I've already changed the default search engine on my browsers (desktop, phone, tablet) back to Google and am about to delete all MS apps from the same.
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
As I clearly stated in my post, I already contacted the alleged "support" for the rewards and have been ignored. That is the reason I posted here, to see if anyone else is suffering the same problem. Instead, I get asked questions that I already answered. So yeah, I'm DONE with anything Microsoft. Never have I been happier to be an Apple customer.
I have the same issue. No mobile points at all. I have tried both edge and bing apps on my android. I try at different times of the day but nothing gets awarded for these searches. I contacted MS Rewards Support and got the same stupid response about the cooldown period which doesn't answer why no points are ever given.
For PC search. points are awarded but not as they say based on the latest changes. For instance. this morning I did 10 searches, and nothing was awarded. I waited for 2 hours and searched again. still nothing. Then an hour later I did 6 searches and got 15 points . Waiting for another hour and did 4 searches and nothing.
Whatever they claim is the new process in not working
I am not earning mobile points AT ALL, no matter how much time I wait between searches, as I already wrote.
Good day LeslieNY, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. Are you not earning after sometime after doing the search and the activities? This is most likely due to the recent changes for Microsoft Rewards which includes earning points including the cooldown system which affects activities as well.
Yeah, same situation here - rewards stopped, no response to my inquiries.
I’ve done nothing differently than what I’ve been doing for the last year. No new searches, no different interaction, no changes.
Mine stopped just as I’m nearing my 13,000 points for a measly $10 gift card… which feels a little suspicious.
Same Issue, mobile search not working.