Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Dear Jayden,
I've just paid for Partner Success Core Package with 05 Licenses for Microsoft Dragon Copilot Per User. But I cannot redeemed the benefit because this is not available in Cameroon, the country of my Tenant.
Now what I'm trying to do is to purchase Microsoft 365 Copilot through the Microsoft 365 Admin Center Purchase Services using the MAICPP Partner Success Core Benefits Plan. On this plan I have 02 free Microsoft 365 Copilot licenses for 01 year.
When I want to place the order I' getting the error : Refresh the page and try again. Something went wrong, and we couldn't complete this order. [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed].
I've just try this again few minutes ago and order was successfully placed, I got no error.
Kind regards and may thanks for your support,