Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Dear @Tom Becker,
Thank you for the clarification. Yes, that does help.
Since the setup failed at the payment stage and you were never able to sign in to the tenant, it's possible that the registration was not completed successfully.
In similar situations, I've seen cases where the associated tenant was never fully provisioned or is no longer available, which would align with the fact that password recovery cannot locate the account today.
Based on that information, I would suggest trying to create a new Microsoft 365 Business trial using a different tenant name (and, if necessary, a different browser/InPrivate session) rather than attempting to recover TBC203.onmicrosoft.com.
If you've run into any challenges or if there's anything further that I can help with, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding.