Microsoft 365 Family Classic subscription - Cancel Subscription

Jaimee 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T23:23:36.7+00:00

I am unable to sign into my Microsoft 365 account and don't wish to pay the fee of 139 in a few days because I can't access it. How can I stop this payment? How can I cancel without being able to log in?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John Jefferson Doyon 89,445 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T23:59:42.7866667+00:00

    Hi, @Jaimee

    This forum is public, no one from here has access to your Microsoft Billing account.

    You need to be able to sign in to the Microsoft account that holds the Microsoft 365 Family Classic subscription before you can cancel it or turn off recurring billing.

    When you try to sign in to that account, what exact error message do you receive?

    Also, can you still access the email address or phone number associated with that Microsoft account for verification?

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.