cannot subscribe to student offer

Mia Bourhis 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T07:38:43.3333333+00:00

Hi,

I've been trying to subscribe to microsoft 365 5€/month for students. There's no issue checking my student status/email address but as soon as I am about to effect the payment, may screen says "Sorry, this offer is no longer available" (but it is on the website. I've also tried on private navigation, doesn't work neither. What can I do?

Many thanks in advance

[moved from Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For education | Other]

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Vikki-T 11,775 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-06T14:00:24.3633333+00:00

    Hi Mia Bourhis,

    I understand how confusing it is to complete the student verification successfully and then be told that the offer is no longer available when you reach the payment stage.

    Since the error appears after verification, this may be related to the offer’s availability for the Microsoft account, billing market, or payment checkout rather than the student email verification itself. Please make sure you are signed in with the right account, and that the country/region and billing details associated with the account match the market where the offer is displayed. You can then retry from the official Microsoft 365 student pricing page.

    If the same message continues to appear, please contact Microsoft Support so they can review the offer eligibility and checkout status for your account. If the Support Assistant appears, you can enter:

    “I would like to speak with a live support agent about a subscription purchase issue.”

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum, so community contributors do not have access to account, offer eligibility, billing, or purchase systems.

    I hope the support team can help clarify why the offer is not being applied and assist you with completing the subscription. Thank you so much for your understanding.     


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.