Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
My microsoft/Outlook account has been hacked (by someone in Vietnam perhaps?) and I can't get in or change password and my recovery info etc has also been hacked/blocked.
I have set up new outlook accounts for my wife and myself but have no access to all previous stored emails on some of our devices. My old email account is still live according to the Microsoft bot's answers, but I can't change the password, or send or receive email on it (and my paypal account has strangely paid three identical amounts to Microsoft Unlimited Payments on the same day and time: coincidence?) The bots send me round and round in a circle withput a helpful answer. How can I get Microsoft to 'kill' the old account or restore or safely to me? Of course there seems no chance to talk to any human about this. Now my wife's Microsoft account has apparently been cancelled: by whom? the hackers/scammers? Microsoft? Any refund due? How do I find out? Should I spend even more money on new services without knowing why or whether these last three were genuine? What extra security should I apply for the future, apart from the obvious usuals? Aargh! Any real human help very welcome, and as soon as possible.