Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Dear Mariana Domingue,
Just to make sure I understand what you’re looking for, would you like to combine Chats and Meeting chats, as shown in the screenshot, so that messages from your regular conversations and meeting conversations can all be viewed in the same place without having to switch between the two?
If that is what you mean, I understand how everything in one place having would make it much easier to keep track of your conversations. Unfortunately, these chat types are separated by design in the current Teams experience, so they cannot be combined into a single view in that way.
I understand this may not be the experience you were hoping for. In this case, I sincerely recommend you go to Feedback community to vote this similar feedback: (find out similar feedback, if not provide the feedback forum link Ideas · Community). Your feedback has been duly noted and is highly valued, as it provides with essential insights to continue improving and refining the products and services in the future.
Please notice and accept my apologies that as moderators in the community, we are not supported for the product design and have limited resources for the advanced info for Microsoft products. To help you send your feedback and requirement to the related development team, we have redirected you to the correct path.
I truly appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or need clarification, please feel free to reach out.