Hello,
Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Community.
Good afternoon. Was your account also compromised by ransomware? The only way to recover the account is by filling out and submitting the ACSR account recovery form:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My computer was attacked by Ransomware. My computer service people had to refresh my Windows 11 Pro. I lost all my Microsoft applications because of this. I have been trying 5 days to get to my Account. I have the user ID but not the password. I have worked with Copilot for 5 days to try to reset the Account password with no success. I need an actual Human technician to work me through this. I know the account is still active because I can reach it from another computer.
Hello,
Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Community.
Good afternoon. Was your account also compromised by ransomware? The only way to recover the account is by filling out and submitting the ACSR account recovery form: