A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
I can't restore Ms authenticator backup
I use MS Authentificator for a several years, attached bunch of accounts to it, and always had backup with synchronization to my personal MS account. I already restored data from this synchronized backups several time, last time about a year ago and all work perfectly
Last week I need to rest my phone and after reset I as usual try restore option in MS Authentificator application and this restoration failed. App successfully login into account, show restoring process loader and then flashes and got error popup as result, with text
"Unable to recover
You backup is not stored with ******@live.com. Try signing in to a different personal Microsoft account"
But why and where stored all those years backups (should be bunch in normal backup system) gone, why I can't restore anything at all, even MS account
I lost access to several sites due this problem and can't restore it
I have paid across several years ms family subscription and a lot of space on Onedrive, why this small backups lost
I need help of ms team to get back my backups. I'm developer myself and don't believe that restore backups system can be so dumb that backups could be lost without any reason so easely