Locked Email Account

Lucy Williams 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T10:51:56.8466667+00:00

I've been trying to get into my Outlook emails since Saturday but everytime I try I keep getting a message telling me "account has been locked", it is important I get back into it asap and before you tell me to complete the form to get it reactivated, I've tried doing that twice already. I've also tired calling your support phone numbers but I just keep getting sent back to the support web page. I just want someone to unlock my Outlook account so I can access my emails again, please can someone help!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Onyx Is here 5,015 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T11:56:34.41+00:00

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

    Although I do wish there was something more I could offer to help you with here I'm afraid that completing the form is the only option you have to try and regain access to your account. This is because neither anyone here nor Microsoft Support is able to help with account recovery.

    I would recommend writing down the answers that you're supplying to the form and then change them as necessary on the next attempt. The form is designed to help you remember information you may have forgotten so this will help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.