A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
What does it mean when I try to open a doc which is mine and it says Can't open. Does not have user privileges
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Recently I opened my Macbook Pro and found that my Desktop had been wiped clean. Searching my MS Word docs and Excel, I would only get Can't open file/doc. May have been deleted or is not accessible. Nothing on One Drive.
This is scary that a program can be wiped from hard drive too.
What can I try to do to access them?
Thank you.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
What does it mean when I try to open a doc which is mine and it says Can't open. Does not have user privileges
AI answer
Try these recovery paths in this order on the Mac:
xls./Users/<username>/Library/Containers/com.Microsoft.Word/Data/Library/Preferences/AutoRecovery