OneDrive app is not running on my MacBook; It does not open at all

Adeola Oludemi 20 Reputation points
2026-09-23T21:39:42.6133333+00:00

The OneDrive app is not running on my MacBook. When I attempt to open it, it produces an error message. I've tried un-installing and re-installing but I still get the same error message. I have been trying to get some support from Microsoft for nearly a week now. How can I get some help?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | MacOS
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
EmilyS726 270.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-09-23T22:13:39.1366667+00:00

What is your macOS version?

What is the error exactly?

Can you try uninstalling the OneDrive app, then installing it directly from Microsoft, not from the App store.

https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/onedrive/download

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.