Problems with OneDrive storage MS365 package

48 Trevor 0 Reputation points
2026-09-23T10:31:41.1033333+00:00

My One Drive storage has just reduced from 10tb to 10gb. I purchased MS365 via an agen for a "Good" price. It has worked fine since December 2025. This week I am advised by MS that the drive is overloaded and is now read only and downloadable.

Please advise

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-23T11:20:22.5366667+00:00

    Hi,

    I will walk through a few steps with you. Some of these are just to help figure out what is wrong, not to fix it right away. So if nothing changes after a step, that is normal. I will keep going until we solve it.

    Let me verify if the plan is active. Please go to https://onedrive.live.com/?v=managestorage&sw=bypassConfig and take a screenshot of the page.

    Post the screenshot in the next reply please.

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.