Download Microsoft 365 to my new computer

Perry Perrement 20 Reputation points
2026-10-08T09:40:04.62+00:00

G'day, I have paid my subscription for Microsoft 365. I have a new computer, and I want to download it. Please tell me what I need to do?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 937.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T10:13:53.2033333+00:00

    If you have an active Microsoft 365 subscription, that licence should have become associated to your Microsoft Account as a digital licence online and it is from there that you can install Office on your new PC without the need for a product key:

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.