When someone books a Booking with me sesssion, it is being added to my calendar prior to me accepting it. It used to notify me for accepting but it doesn't anymore. Can any one help me?

Kassia Giroux 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T21:21:48.1166667+00:00

I've reviewed previous answers to similar questions and most responses are refering to buttons that I dont have.

  • Select the booking calendar you want to change from the drop-down menu in the top-left corner.
  • Click on the Booking page tab in the left pane and then click on the Edit button in the top-right corner.

I dont have this drop down menu in the top left corner. Below is a screen capture of my screen. I cannot find any settings that notify me when someone books a meeting with me.

Any ideas for how to adjust these setting without my head of IT having to get on a call with Microsoft?

[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Calendar

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ryan-N 16,125 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-07T22:45:35.37+00:00

    Hi Kassia,

    Thank you for your response.

    By default, the system will send you a notification when someone books an appointment through your Personal Booking Page.

    Please perform the following checks to see whether the issue can be resolved:

    1. Check whether the notification emails were accidentally moved to the Junk Email or Deleted Items folder.
    2. Check whether any Inbox Rules are unintentionally affecting notification emails from your Booking Page.

    If the issue persists after you have completed the two checks above, I recommend contacting your organization’s IT department and asking them to open a support request with Microsoft Support. The support team has advanced diagnostic tools that can help investigate the notification delivery process and identify what may be preventing you from receiving notifications from your Booking Page.

     Whenever you have any updates regarding the issue or need further assistance, please feel free to let me know. I will be happy to continue assisting you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  2. Ryan-N 16,125 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-07T21:47:37.1766667+00:00

    Hi Kassia,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Based on the information I found, unlike the Shared Booking Page, the Personal Booking Page will automatically add an appointment to your calendar when someone books a time slot during your availability.

    The instructions you found apply to the Shared Booking Page. Therefore, you will not see the same settings on the Personal Booking Page.

    For more information, you can refer to the following documentation:

     Personal Bookings Frequently Asked Questions | Microsoft Learn

    User's image

    I hope this information is helpful.

    If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.

    I look forward to continuing the conversation.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.