Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Hello @Joyce,
Thank you for your message and for sharing the details of your situation.
Regarding the response time, it can vary depending on the current request volume and case priority, so there isn’t a fixed or guaranteed timeframe for when the Data Protection team will make contact.
In the meantime, if you would like, I can help check the status of your case from my side to see if there are any updates available.
As this involves sensitive account information, I would kindly ask you to share your ticket number via private message instead. I have already sent you a message, please click “View message” to open it and reply there securely.
Thank you again for your patience, and I’ll do my best to assist further once I have those details.
Kind regards,
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.