Unable to select multiple staff when creating a meeting using a service in Bookings.

Ron Boltik 0 Reputation points
2026-01-12T21:34:47.8066667+00:00

I have created a service within a shared Bookings page for meetings with my staff at an upcoming trade show. I believe I have my staff and availability set up correctly with in the service. However, when I test the Booking using the shared link, I am unable to select more than one staff member to meet with. What am I doing wrong?

Ron

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Leticia Trandafir 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-07T20:27:59.5533333+00:00

    I was hoping for the same functionality (booking a meeting with several staff members at once), this make the feature redundant for my needs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Arlene D 36,255 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-01-12T22:18:14.9533333+00:00

    Hi, thanks for sharing the scenario. Microsoft Bookings allows multiple staff on a service only to share availability, not to let customers pick more than one staff member in a single booking.

    The booking page always assigns one staff member per appointment. Group bookings support multiple attendees, not multiple staff. To meet with more than one staff member at the same time, I recommend booking separate appointments for each staff member or scheduling a shared meeting through Outlook or Teams.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.