hotmail can't send/receive any emails

Vera Qin 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T02:39:36.9866667+00:00

My Microsoft 365 Personal subscription has already been renewed. My storage page shows 5.3 GB / 1 TB, and my email storage shows 1.1 GB / 100 GB. However, Outlook.com still shows “Your storage is full”, and external senders receive the error: “The recipient’s mailbox is full and can’t accept messages now.” Please check and clear/reset the over-quota or mailbox-full restriction on my Outlook.com mailbox.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-11T05:30:08.0433333+00:00

    Hi,

    I will walk through a few steps with you. Some of these are just to help figure out what is wrong, not to fix it right away. So if nothing changes after a step, that is normal. I will keep going until we solve it.

    I wonder if the plan wasn't applied properly to your account. Do you see it at https://onedrive.live.com/?v=managestorage&sw=bypassConfig?

    A friendly reminder that this is a user-to-user forum where users help other users, so checking at the bakcend requires another team's help.

    Experts or Advisors participating here cannot make changes to Microsoft services or access internal systems and can only provide technical guidance, irrespective of Microsoft's Policy decisions.

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.