Hello, as seen in the title i was hacked the 4th October 2026.
I don't exactly know how the hacker got access to my microsoft account without the password or my access key but he did. The 5th October I immediatly realized something was wrong because of a SMS sent on my phone, I changed my email 'A*************@gmail.com' password asap which was the email i used to get into my microsoft account and immediatly disconnected all device that were connected to my email (I noticed that one device came from Peru which was probably the hacker device's and the date of connection matched, by the way i live in France).
- 1st picture (see my own answer to this very post for all 8 pictures)
Checking my emails, there were 5 mails i received from the automated email account protection of microsoft in this order :
- (1) 2nd picture
- (2) 3rd picture
- (3) 4th picture
- (4) 5th picture
- (5) 6th picture
From what i understand the 1st mail was a confirmation code to connect the hacker to my account, the 2nd was him adding his email 'p*******************@belettersmail.com' as a way to log in to my account and the 3rd/4th/5th were him respectively removing my email, phone number, key access ways of connecting to my account (which was all of them).
Basically now, my email 'A*************@gmail.com' isn't recognized in anything that needs a microsoft account such as the Minecraft Launcher or even my own PC system (Windows 11) where i was using 'A*************@gmail.com' as the operator.
Because it was replaced by 'p*******************@belettersmail.com' and the only way to connect to MY account is to have the key access that only the hacker has or send a security code that goes to of course the hacker's email.
This makes it impossible to ask for my account back on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/manage/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account ( that leads to : ) https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?linkquery=I%20think%20my%20Microsoft%20account%20has%20been%20hacked because both my original email and phone number were deleted from my original Microsoft account. (Microsoft can't find them)
I created a new Microsoft account using another email (the one i'm using in this post) so that it doesn't mess with the recuperation process.
So my question is :
How do i get my account back with all the information i gave above ? / Who do i ask to help me get my account back ?