Microsoft 365 Copilot

Sanjay Mahadeo Ambulkar 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T09:11:55.3033333+00:00

Copilot

GPA <PII removed>

₹70/- Per month since March'26

Learning English

3rd Week Sept 26 Inadvertently uninstalled, Reinstalled limited chats, earlier unlimited chats

Teaching Superb No one can teach

Like this, App excellent font

Sir, I want my earlier app. No word, no excel etc. I am prepared to pay more than Rs. 70/- per month

Thank you

Sanjay Mahadeo Ambulkar

<PII removed>

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

4 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Carl-L 23,090 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-03T06:26:13.8466667+00:00

    Hello Sanjay Mahadeo Ambulkar,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Before we proceed, may I know more about the limited chat you are having issue with? A photo of the situation would be best, however, please remember to remove all personal information before posting.

    I'm waiting for your reply.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Sanjay Mahadeo Ambulkar 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-02T09:35:43.65+00:00

    Old version not available

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Sanjay Mahadeo Ambulkar 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-02T09:24:20.75+00:00

    'Accepted' by

    'Recommend'by

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  4. Sanjay Mahadeo Ambulkar 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-02T09:15:12.25+00:00

    Old Microsoft Copilot app

    Without word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.