Copilot Chat - iOS App Not Available In UK

Russell 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T09:12:03.35+00:00

Hi,

On my iPhone, my Copilot Chat application has recently updated and is now showing a title of "Copilot (Legacy)".

When searching the Apple App Store for the Chat application, I can only find the MacOS version.

IMG_2712 When I search online for the iOS version, the link takes me to the app store, but I get a message saying "App Not Available. This app is currently not available in your country or region".

This is specifically the Copilot Chat application, not the Copilot 365 application.

It's been like this for a few weeks now. Does anyone know why the chat app has been pulled from the UK on iOS?

It seems odd that the MacOS version and Windows versions are still available but iOS is not.

Thank you

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Haytham-C 5,630 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-01T18:53:37.12+00:00

    Hello Russell

    Thank you for reaching out and informed us about the issue with Copilot on your IOS device. I understand that you currently facing with the error This app is currently not available in your country or region. Before we proceed may I ask:

    • Which subscription do you currently have? (Microsoft 365 Family, Personal,..)
    • Is your account a personal or a work/school account?

    You also mentioned that when you search for a download link for IOS, the error for the app not available showing, this could likely be due to a mismatch in region from your device, do you have any VPN enable on your phone? if yes, please disable it and try again. And as far as I research, Copilot is still available in the UK and there's no official document that mention anything about Copilot being deliberately withdrawn from the UK.

    You can also try open Copilot on the web through your web browser as a temporary workaround, If possible, would you mind trying use another IOS device and download Copilot app again to see if it works?

    Looking forwards to your response.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.