butI notice one issue In copilotAi After September30 2026 When I open the app It don't load properlyand Somehow when I opened the app Using browser It opens normally but When When I open my chats inside When I open my chats inside Copilot

carvin hall 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T12:18:24.04+00:00

I signed in with Google I signed in with Google I sign in with my exact email Which carries my chats Which carries my Chats When I select Chats in the list It takes time But after sometimes It will show Content cant loaded This kind of issue I am facing

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Thomas4-N 22,380 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-03T14:00:57.3966667+00:00

    Hello carvin hall,

    I understand that your chats appear in the list, but opening one eventually shows “Content can’t be loaded.” That’s different from the chats being missing.

    Could you try opening the same affected chat in both the Copilot app and your browser, using Continue with Google in each? Please let us know whether all chats fail or only certain ones, and whether the same chat opens in either place.

    If it fails in both, please use … > Send feedback > Report a problem in Copilot and include the error, when it started, and a screenshot. Microsoft’s guidance for the updated Copilot app documents that route. I can’t confirm from the error alone that the chats were deleted or that waiting will restore them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. AI answer

    2026-09-30T12:18:43.38+00:00

    This usually means the chat data is still moving to the updated Copilot experience, or the app session is not using the same sign-in method as the browser session.

    Try these steps in order:

    1. Verify the sign-in method matches exactly. Since the chats are tied to the account used before, make sure the app is signed in with the same Google sign-in method, not just the same email typed manually. If the chats were originally under Google sign-in, use Continue with Google.
    2. Restart the Copilot app. Quit the app completely and reopen it. If using the web, refresh the page.
    3. Check for in-app messages. If content is still being moved, the app may show a link to access existing chats.
    4. Wait and try again later. Microsoft states that moving chats and content to the updated Copilot app can take time, depending on the amount and type of content.
    5. If different devices show different chat results, allow more time for sync. Data movement can take time to complete across devices. Also confirm the same account is signed in on each device.
    6. If the problem continues, report it from the Copilot app. In the app, select the ellipsis (…) in the upper-right corner, then select Send feedback > Report a problem. Include when the issue started, the device and operating system, and a screenshot of the Content can’t be loaded message.

    Also note that some content types do not carry forward in the updated app. Group Chat content will not carry forward after August 18, 2026, and some retired features are handled differently. Regular chats, images, and most other eligible Copilot content should move.


    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.