An application or feature powered by Windows Copilot to assist users with tasks and productivity
Hello Hoang
Thank you for reaching out and I'm so sorry to hear about the situation. I understand that losing your Copilot library must be frustrated, before we proceed, may I ask?
- Which subscription do you currently have? (Microsoft 365 Personal, Family,..)
- Is your account a personal or work/school account?
In case you're using a personal account, please try access to Copilot on the web, login to your account then check the library section again to see if any of your saved item shows up or not.
If you are still not able to retrieve your Copilot Library history, please reach out to Microsoft Support directly since as a Moderator we do not have any tools or access to Copilot directly to view, modify or recover any chats history or library content on other user's session. If you are using a personal account, please follow:
- Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support
- Select Copilot
- Click Get Home Support
- Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
- Click Get Help and select Contact Support below.
- Go to the Products and services tab and choose the appropriate product.
- On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
- Go to Confirm. Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.
I hope this helps.